One of the main focuses of my practice is trust administration, which involves helping to guide trustees through the process and advising them through their legal obligations.
If my client selects a guardian that is outside of Southern California, I will also draft a temporary guardianship document. This document allows for a temporary guardian to take immediate custody of a child if the parents are unable and until the permanent guardian can arrive.

Recent Posts


Britton Law Group, P.C. is now Best Coast Law Group, P.C.